Wednesday, September 16, 2015

proelium committo







<a href="http://www.spiritdaily.com/deliveranceprayer.htm"> Vade retro Satana! </a>
Dear Brothers & Sisters, The site of Locutions to the World is finished. The world markets did crash while the Holy Father was here, & 'the sign' Our Lady spoke of is imprinted upon the Soul of America.
"Dear friends, I embrace all of you in the Lord and I entrust you to the maternal care of Mary Immaculate, Patroness of the United States. I will pray for you and your families, and I ask you, please, to pray for me. May God bless you all. God bless America!" - Pope Francis Farewell Speech 


 † PROELIUM COMMITTO †
Yours in Jesus & Mary, the little brother

“I will go to Mary.
She is clothed with the sun.
I will walk in her light.
She has many tasks in her heart and she will give one to me.
 I will know that it came from her and I will be faithful to it”.

the uniqueness of these times, when all the good promised in my apparitions comes to the surface. 9/16/15
 
O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. †





"...in the moments of the collapse, I will send forth the greatest light. 
All the promises that I have made in these locutions will go into effect."


Locutions To The World

Locutions To The World
Vol.1 - 12/10/10 to 12/17/11Vol.2 - 12/18/11 to 12/28/12Vol.3 - 7/14/12 to 1/30/14
Vol.4 - 1/31/14 to 12/31/14
Vol. 5 - 1/1/15 to 9/7/15

Jan. 2011 to Dec. 2012
2013 Locutions
2014 Locutions
2015 Locutions